Quantum Systems of Informatics Group
- Jan Sładkowski (Silesian University, Katowice)
- Bartłomiej Gardas (Silesian University, Katowice)
- Piotr Zawadzki (Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice)
- Ravindra Chhajlany (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań)
- Karol Życzkowski (Jagiellonian University, Krakow)
- Jan Bouda (Dept. of Computer Science, Masaryk University, Brno)
- Mario Ziman (Research Center for Quantum information, Bratislava)
- Michael Mc Gettrick (School of Mathematics, NUI, Galway)
- Daniel Burgarth (Aberystwyth University, UK)
- Geometry of quantum states
- Quantum games
- Quantum networks
- Quantum programming languages
- Simulations of quantum computing
See also our recent publications.
- Quantum Technologies in Space COST Action CA15220, 10/2016 – 09/2020
- We are the part of Polish research network Laboratory of Physics Foundations of Information Processing
- We were the affiliated member of QUROPE FP6 Coordination Action
- Application of quantum and classical memory in quantum network exploration (MNiSW, Iuventus Plus)
- Analysis of quantum walks with memory in algorithmic applications (MNiSW, Diamond grant)
- Optimal control of quantum systems (NCN, Preludium)
- Quantum games and quantum social networks (MNiSW, Iuventus Plus)
- Application of geometrical methods for the analysis of quantum states and operations (MNiSW, Iuventus Plus)
- Entanglement effects in quantum games (MNiSW, Iuventus Plus)
- Controllability of quantum computing systems (MNiSW, Iuventus Plus)
- Quantum games in open systems (MNiSW, Iuventus Plus)
- Analysis and modelling of local properties of quantum states and operations (MNiSW, Iuventus Plus)
- Application of geometric methods to quantum control (MNiSW, Iuventus Plus)
- Probabilistic aspects of quantum programming languages (MNiSW, PhD project).
- High level programming for quantum computation (MNiSW, PhD project).
- numericalshadow.org – the web resource on numerical shadow.
- Scenarios and development trends of selected information society technologies until 2025 (pol. Scenariusze i trendy rozwojowe wybranych technologii społeczeństwa informacyjnego do roku 2025)