QI package for Mathematica
QI is a package for Mathematica computer algebra system, which implements many functions used in the analysis of quantum states. In contrast to other packages for symbolic and numerical simulation of quantum computation, the presented package is focused on geometrical aspects of quantum information theory.
Note: As of version 0.4.x some functions were moved to
QIExtras.m, so most probably you will need to both packages. If you need to use an old (0.3.x) version of the package, contact us.
- List of QI functions sorted alphabetically (2012/02/04 18:09 146 KB)
How to cite us?
If you are using QI package you can cite it as:
- J.A. Miszczak, Singular values decomposition and matrix reorderings in quantum information theory, Int. J. Mod. Phys. C, Vol. 22, No. 9 (2011), pp. 897-918, 1011.1585.
which contains an introduction to basic concepts used in QI and a preliminary description of the package.
- J.A. Miszczak, Z. Puchała, P. Gawron, QI: quantum information package for Mathematica, http://zksi.iitis.pl/wiki/projects:mathematica-qi (2010-).
- J. Thompson, P. Kurzynski, S.-Y. Lee, A. Soeda, D. Kaszlikowski, Recent advances in contextuality tests, 1304.1292.
- J. Thompson, R. Pisarczyk, P. Kurzynski, D. Kaszlikowski, An experimental proposal for revealing contextuality in almost all qutrit states, http://arxiv.org/abs/1301.3496 (2013)
- S. Rana, P. Parashar, Entanglement is not a lower bound for geometric discord, Phys. Rev. A 86, 030302(R) (2012).
- D. Girolami, G. Adesso, Interplay between computable measures of entanglement and other quantum correlations, Phys. Rev. A 84, 052110 (2011).
- A. Gilchrist, D.R. Terno, C.J. Wood, Vectorization of quantum operations and its use, 0911.2539.
J.A. Miszczak, P. Gawron, Z. Puchała, IITiS PAN Gliwice
- If you have problems with QI package contact the authors at miszczak /at/ iitis /dot/ pl